A unique opportunity to travel in Uganda this Year – 2022
A unique opportunity to travel in Uganda this Year – 2022 is Because, Uganda is the Pearl of Africa – a country that combines wildlife, authenticity and rich culture and of course how can one think of Uganda without meeting mountain gorillas.
I promise you this year is the best time to come and experience Uganda. And why?
Uganda is one of the only places in the world to watch mountain gorillas in their natural habitat.
Following the corona crisis and on a one-time basis, there is a benefit for obtaining a permit to enter the gorilla nature reserve until the end of March – $ 400 instead of $ 700 !!
The gorillas are currently in real danger of extinction, there are only about 2000 items.
Almost no tourists! It allows you to enjoy nature in full force after a few months of closure, watching rhinos, chimpanzees, lions, hippos and a rich variety of animals, in their natural and wild environment.
What do we offer?
- Plan a custom trip for you according to your budget.
- Take care of all the permits for all the reserves.
- Collection and return from the airport.
- company car.
- Help with preparations for arrival, advice and everything you will need.
We Wild Travel Safaris, the best Uganda based operating tour company, in recent years we have been exposed to the promoting of all East African countries and in line with researching, studying and making connections.
Now its time to pass on the knowledge we have gained to others and help you fall in love with all these countries as well.
So what are you waiting for? Book with us
For more details, itineraries and prices, send us a message in contact us button or by WhatsApp +256779159872
- At the entrance to the country, a corona test from the last 72 hours should be presented.
- No insulation requirement.
- Prior to leaving the country another corona check should be done and shown at the airport.
If you like it I would love to share it with as many people as possible