1 Day Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Tour to the Ngamba Island Sanctuary
Ngamba Island is the most beautiful place to visit chimpanzees in Uganda. So on a 1 Day Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Tour, There is a couple of activities you always compile to bring out the best memories of the trip.
Say a cruise on the land to the Island, feed the chimps, beach at the island shores. This is the best opportunity where kids under 12 years are able to see chimps in Uganda.
In the morning, we will transfer to Entebbe by 8:30 pm as we make arrangements before, boarding a motorized boat or a speed boat to transfer to the Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary.
Within 1 hour on the waters of Lake Victoria connect to the Site, and be welcomed by the Island Staff with educative information about the Sanctuary.
- Either you opt for morning feeding or afternoon Feeding. See Chimpanzees at a very close distance on a raised visitor platform with an informative talk by sanctuary staff.
- Lunch is only provided at the sanctuary, they don’t allow to take food to the island.
- This is the only place that allows children under the age of 12 to visit the Chimpanzees.
Options to stay longer at the Sanctuary;
The activities like kayaking, swimming on the equator, viewing a neighboring fishing village, fantastic bird-watching and other wildlife encounters, or just sunbathing and relaxing.
Highlights of a 1 Day Chimpanzee to Ngamba Island.
- Chimpanzee viewing
- Participate in feeding the chimps
- Bird watching and other wildlife
- Swimming at the Equator
- Boat cruise on Lake Victoria
Inclusions on your Ngamba island chimpanzee Tour;
- Boat transportation To & From
- Entrance and Guided tour
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee
- View of the Chimpanzee Feeds
- Hotel transfers.
|Price per person||1 – $390 pp||2 – $205 pp||3 – $190 pp||4 – $175 pp||5 – $160pp||6 – $160 pp||7 & More – $160 pp|